SPORTS IN SASKATOON
- Fri Mar 31 2023Buy Saskatoon Blades vs. Regina Pats, SaskTel Centre Tickets for Fri Mar 31 2023 Saskatoon Blades vs. Regina Pats, SaskTel Centre tickets for 03/31 07:00 PM at SaskTel Centre ,Saskatoon ,SK
- Fri Mar 31 2023
- Sat Apr 01 2023Buy Saskatchewan Rush vs. Vancouver Warriors, SaskTel Centre Tickets for Sat Apr 01 2023 Saskatchewan Rush vs. Vancouver Warriors, SaskTel Centre tickets for 04/01 07:30 PM at SaskTel Centre ,Saskatoon ,SK
- Sat Apr 01 2023
- Sat Apr 15 2023Buy Saskatchewan Rush vs. Halifax Thunderbirds, SaskTel Centre Tickets for Sat Apr 15 2023 Saskatchewan Rush vs. Halifax Thunderbirds, SaskTel Centre tickets for 04/15 07:30 PM at SaskTel Centre ,Saskatoon ,SK
- Sat Apr 15 2023
- Sat Apr 22 2023Buy Saskatchewan Rush vs. Colorado Mammoth, SaskTel Centre Tickets for Sat Apr 22 2023 Saskatchewan Rush vs. Colorado Mammoth, SaskTel Centre tickets for 04/22 07:30 PM at SaskTel Centre ,Saskatoon ,SK
- Sat Apr 22 2023
- Thu May 11 2023Buy Stars On Ice, SaskTel Centre Tickets for Thu May 11 2023 Stars On Ice, SaskTel Centre tickets for 05/11 07:00 PM at SaskTel Centre ,Saskatoon ,SK
- Thu May 11 2023
CONCERTS IN SASKATOON
- Sun Apr 30 2023Buy Silverstein, Coors Event Centre - SK Tickets for Sun Apr 30 2023 Silverstein, Coors Event Centre SK tickets for 04/30 07:00 PM at Coors Event Centre SK ,Saskatoon ,SK
- Sun Apr 30 2023
- Thu May 04 2023Buy Megadeth & Bullet for My Valentine, SaskTel Centre Tickets for Thu May 04 2023 Megadeth & Bullet for My Valentine, SaskTel Centre tickets for 05/04 07:00 PM at SaskTel Centre ,Saskatoon ,SK
- Thu May 04 2023
- Sun May 07 2023Buy Satinder Sartaaj, TCU Place Tickets for Sun May 07 2023 Satinder Sartaaj, TCU Place tickets for 05/07 07:00 PM at TCU Place ,Saskatoon ,SK
- Sun May 07 2023
- Mon May 08 2023Buy George Thorogood and The Destroyers, TCU Place Tickets for Mon May 08 2023 George Thorogood and The Destroyers, TCU Place tickets for 05/08 07:00 PM at TCU Place ,Saskatoon ,SK
- Mon May 08 2023
- Fri May 12 2023Buy Shania Twain, SaskTel Centre Tickets for Fri May 12 2023 Shania Twain, SaskTel Centre tickets for 05/12 07:30 PM at SaskTel Centre ,Saskatoon ,SK
- Fri May 12 2023
- Wed May 31 2023Buy Lainey Wilson, TCU Place Tickets for Wed May 31 2023 Lainey Wilson, TCU Place tickets for 05/31 07:30 PM at TCU Place ,Saskatoon ,SK
- Wed May 31 2023
- Fri Jun 16 2023Buy A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, SaskTel Centre Tickets for Fri Jun 16 2023 A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, SaskTel Centre tickets for 06/16 08:00 PM at SaskTel Centre ,Saskatoon ,SK
- Fri Jun 16 2023
- Thu Jun 22 2023Buy Nickelback, Brantley Gilbert & Josh Ross, SaskTel Centre Tickets for Thu Jun 22 2023 Nickelback, Brantley Gilbert & Josh Ross, SaskTel Centre tickets for 06/22 06:30 PM at SaskTel Centre ,Saskatoon ,SK
- Thu Jun 22 2023
- Mon Aug 14 2023Buy Gregory Alan Isakov, Coors Event Centre - SK Tickets for Mon Aug 14 2023 Gregory Alan Isakov, Coors Event Centre SK tickets for 08/14 07:00 PM at Coors Event Centre SK ,Saskatoon ,SK
- Mon Aug 14 2023
THEATER IN SASKATOON
- Nitty Gritty Dirt Band Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Kevin Hart Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Clutch Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Silverstein Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Megadeth Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Bullet For My Valentine Saskatoon SK Tickets
- The Bellamy Brothers Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Satinder Sartaaj Saskatoon SK Tickets
- George Thorogood And The Destroyers Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Shania Twain Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Lainey Wilson Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Riley Green Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Ile Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Queen Saskatoon SK Tickets
- It S A Kinda Magic Saskatoon SK Tickets
- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Jimmy Carr Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Josh Ross Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Brantley Gilbert Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Tegan And Sara Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Avenged Sevenfold Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Alexisonfire Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Milky Chance Saskatoon SK Tickets
- The Chicks Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Maren Morris Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Bonnie Raitt Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Morgan Wallen Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Ernest Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Bailey Zimmerman Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Half Moon Run Saskatoon SK Tickets
- Kiss Saskatoon SK Tickets
Venues of Saskatoon
On the banks of South Saskatchewan River lay a metropolitan city Saskatoon. Saskatoon is the most populous city in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada. Saskatoon is famous for its bridges extended on the river Saskatchewan and is often compared with Paris for them.
Saskatoon became famous as a Toontown after the release of film, Who framed Roger Rabbit in 1988. Another nickname for Saskatoon is POW for the region has rich deposits of Potash, Oil and Wheat. Potash, Oil and wheat play vital role in Sakatoons economy.
PotashCrop world largest potash producers have their headquarters in Saskatoon. City is also home to Cameco, another huge company producing and publicly trading uranium. Saskatoon has huge Potash resources, it is said that worlds two third Potash is found in Saskatoon only.
These minerals play vital role in Saskatoons economic prosperity. Apart from few famous names various medium sized mining companies have their offices and headquarters in Saskatoon, such as Dension Mines, Great West Exploration and the Claude resources.
Where to go while in Saskatoon
Saskatoon enjoys four seasons and has loads to offer to its visitors. Festivals and special events are celebrated annually which attracts visitors from all around. While is Saskatoon dont forget to pay visit to its remarkable landmarks, which proudly presents the Saskatoons culture. Delta Bessborough also known as The Bess was built as a railway hotel by Canadian National Railway.
Hotel resembles to the Bavarian castle. The Bess and Mendel Art Gallery are the only structures standing tall on the bank of Spadina Crescent. There have been talks of demolishing the structures but hotel Bess has become Saskatoons most iconic symbol and the most famous skyline feature. It is highly photographed as the hotel is framed in one of the arches of the Broadway Bridge.
The Meewasin Valley Trail through the Saskatoon is the major attraction during summers. It is famous for its cycling, jogging and walking paths through parks and jungle areas. During winters it is used for cross country skiing. Skating becomes the sports of the time in Kiwanis Memorial Park.
In winters the skating rink is open for public free of cost. River bank has been established the visitors as there are many parks, picnic facilities and look observation points throughout the bank of the river while reserving its natural beauty.
South Downtown region of the city that goes along the river landing region is being renovated. City is building a hotel / Spa and new theatrical complex. It is similar to the twelve stadium style seating theatre owned by Cineplex Entertainment. Six thousand years of habitation can be explored at Wanuskewin Heritage Park.
Heritage park is the main aboriginal attraction for the visitors from all around the world. You can understand and observe the Wanuskewin culture and unwind and relax at the same time. Park ahs beautiful trails which will give you a feeling of serenity and peace. Enjoy the trails where people have walked some 6,000 years ago and enjoy being you. There is a restaurant and souvenir shop in the park.
Western development Museum illustrates the technological progression of agricultural and transportation practices. It is the longest museum street in Canada. Museum shows the times when the first settlers came in to settle in Saskatoon and how the farms got so much extension over the years. Museum is open from Tuesdays to Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
La Troupe du Jour Inc. works for the development and advancement of French language for which they do several plays and out reach programmes. Innovative advancement in La toupes theatre is that it shows the subtitles of the script on a screen above the stage.
You will love Kinsmen Park Rides. Park has a magic of old fashioned carousel, miniature train and fairy wheel gives you he feeling of a world from childrens fairy tales. There is also a play village and paddling pool to add to your childhood dream land. If you are accompanying a child to a ride one adult is admitted free of cost.
CN station is a must visit place for it is a converted art gallery with seminar space, tea room and a performing arts theatre. You can experience a unique cultural evening and good food on one of the events happening at the CN Station.
To view the spectacular NHRA championship Drag Racing event head for the international raceway when you are in Saskatoon. Professional racers from all over Western Canada come to participate in the races happening although through weekends during May to September.