Top World Tickets
Latest Events in Top World
- Buy Gaelic Storm, Big Top Chautauqua Tickets for 08/17 07:30 PM Gaelic Storm, Big Top Chautauqua tickets for 08/17 07:30 PM at Big Top Chautauqua, Bayfield, WI
- Thu Aug 17 2023
- Buy Beats Antique, The Crocodile Tickets for 08/18 08:00 PM Beats Antique, The Crocodile tickets for 08/18 08:00 PM at The Crocodile, Seattle, WA
- Fri Aug 18 2023
- Buy Caribbean Music Awards, Kings Theatre - NY Tickets for 08/31 08:00 PM Caribbean Music Awards, Kings Theatre - NY tickets for 08/31 08:00 PM at Kings Theatre NY, Brooklyn, NY
- Thu Aug 31 2023
- Buy Arcangel, YouTube Theater at Hollywood Park Tickets for 09/12 08:00 PM Arcangel, YouTube Theater at Hollywood Park tickets for 09/12 08:00 PM at YouTube Theater at Hollywood Park, Inglewood, CA
- Tue Sep 12 2023
- Buy Lupita D'Alessio, Vina Robles Amphitheater Tickets for 09/22 08:00 PM Lupita D'Alessio, Vina Robles Amphitheater tickets for 09/22 08:00 PM at Vina Robles Amphitheater, Paso Robles, CA
- Fri Sep 22 2023
- Buy Googoosh, San Jose Center For The Performing Arts Tickets for 09/23 08:00 PM Googoosh, San Jose Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 09/23 08:00 PM at San Jose Center For The Performing Arts, San Jose, CA
- Sat Sep 23 2023
- Buy Celtic Thunder, Genesee Theatre Tickets for 10/08 07:30 PM Celtic Thunder, Genesee Theatre tickets for 10/08 07:30 PM at Genesee Theatre, Waukegan, IL
- Sun Oct 08 2023
- Buy Ottmar Liebert & Luna Negra, Brauntex Performing Arts Theatre Tickets for 01/19 07:30 PM Ottmar Liebert & Luna Negra, Brauntex Performing Arts Theatre tickets for 01/19 07:30 PM at Brauntex Performing Arts Theatre, New Braunfels, TX
- Fri Jan 19 2024
- Buy Step Afrika!, Carolina Theatre - Durham Tickets for 02/09 08:00 PM Step Afrika!, Carolina Theatre - Durham tickets for 02/09 08:00 PM at Carolina Theatre Durham, Durham, NC
- Fri Feb 09 2024
In 2003, the American country music band Dixie Chicks conducted a concert tour with the objective of promoting their album Home. The concert tour was known as Top Word (World Tour Music) named after the song "Top of the World" in that album. The group performed three concerts in Australia and Europe starting in March. The first leg was held at North America, from the beginning of May to mid-August. After that the second leg occurred in Western Europe in the fall and then a third leg in Australia finished in October.
The two concerts in US concluded the tour. In the first tour at Shepherds Bush Empire, Natalie Maines of the group made an excess by condemning President George W. Bush which was not appreciated. Due to this criticism of the then president and an additional comment against a popular singer's number, Top Word (World Tour Music) was banned from the state of North Carolina.
Top Word (World Tour Music) was marked as the highest grossing country music event up until that time. It was also ranked as the top most ranking tour of any kind till 2003. A crew of 120 men traveled in 13 busses and 17 trucks. The special effects apparatus for creating natural surroundings on the stage was also transported with the help of vehicles. The works involved hydraulic-lift levels, twisting catwalks and walking paths going over the heads of the audience. A large touring video show was included with powerful lights displaying graphics. Artificial flowers, plants and a windmill ran from underneath the stage.
The three singers wore headset microphones while performing in Top Word (World Tour Music). Martie Maguire, the show's confessed that her costume in the show was a bit bold and loud. Some pre-recorded numbers included "Band on the Run", "Love and Understanding" and "Born in the U.S.A." Prior to this Top Word (World Tour Music), the group has had a long lasting successful career. The Dixie Chicks is a band that thrives on western music, comprising of vocalist Natalie Maines, Martie Maguire and Emily Robison.
These groups have sold more than thirty million albums in the United States thus qualifying them as the hottest female group in the country. The group got together in Dallas in 1989, and initially comprised four female members. Their focus in music was on bluegrass and country music. In addition, the group has been touring the bluegrass festival units and sites for six years without accomplishing a title. The group made some major reshuffles with their lead singer being replaced and one band member leaving them. All this, along with some alterations in their repertoire, the group became a tremendous hit. The songs that became immensely popular starting in 1998 were "Long Time Gone", "Wide Open Spaces" and "Cowboy Take Me Away". The themes which they touched in their songs were war and politics apart from others which earned them a lot of controversy. The girls definitely have the rights that made them carry out Top Word (World Tour Music) later on.