FESTIVAL TOUR Tickets
Latest Events in Festival Tour
- Sun Oct 24 2021Sun Oct 24 2021
- Buy Miramar Halloween Drive & Scream (Multiple Dates and Times), Miramar Regional Park Amphitheater Tickets for 10/24 03:30 AM Miramar Halloween Drive & Scream (Multiple Dates and Times), Miramar Regional Park Amphitheater tickets for 10/24 03:30 AM at Miramar Regional Park Amphitheater, Hollywood, FL
- Sun Oct 24 2021
- Sat Oct 30 2021Sat Oct 30 2021
- Buy Boos and Brews Beer Fest, Watkins Glen International Speedway Tickets for 10/30 08:00 AM Boos and Brews Beer Fest, Watkins Glen International Speedway tickets for 10/30 08:00 AM at Watkins Glen International Speedway, Watkins Glen, NY
- Sat Oct 30 2021
- Sat Dec 04 2021Sat Dec 04 2021
- Buy Craft Festival, Oconnell Center Tickets for 12/04 10:00 AM Craft Festival, Oconnell Center tickets for 12/04 10:00 AM at Oconnell Center, Gainesville, FL
- Sat Dec 04 2021
- Fri Dec 10 2021Fri Dec 10 2021
- Buy PAX Unplugged - Friday (Time: TBD), Pennsylvania Convention Center Tickets for 12/10 12:00 PM PAX Unplugged - Friday (Time: TBD), Pennsylvania Convention Center tickets for 12/10 12:00 PM at Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Fri Dec 10 2021
- Fri Apr 08 2022Fri Apr 08 2022
- Buy Forks, Corks & Kegs Festival, Deadwood Mountain Grand Hotel & Casino Tickets for 04/08 05:00 PM Forks, Corks & Kegs Festival, Deadwood Mountain Grand Hotel & Casino tickets for 04/08 05:00 PM at Deadwood Mountain Grand Hotel & Casino, Deadwood, SD
- Fri Apr 08 2022
- Thu May 26 2022Thu May 26 2022
- Buy Star Wars Celebration - 4 Day Pass, Anaheim Convention Center Tickets for 05/26 03:30 AM Star Wars Celebration - 4 Day Pass, Anaheim Convention Center tickets for 05/26 03:30 AM at Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA
- Thu May 26 2022
- Fri Jun 17 2022Fri Jun 17 2022
- Buy Washington Brewers Festival - Friday, Marymoor Park Tickets for 06/17 04:00 PM Washington Brewers Festival - Friday, Marymoor Park tickets for 06/17 04:00 PM at Marymoor Park, Redmond, WA
- Fri Jun 17 2022
- Sat Jun 18 2022Sat Jun 18 2022
- Buy Washington Brewers Festival - Saturday, Marymoor Park Tickets for 06/18 12:00 PM Washington Brewers Festival - Saturday, Marymoor Park tickets for 06/18 12:00 PM at Marymoor Park, Redmond, WA
- Sat Jun 18 2022
- Sun Jun 19 2022Sun Jun 19 2022
- Buy Washington Brewers Festival - Sunday, Marymoor Park Tickets for 06/19 11:00 AM Washington Brewers Festival - Sunday, Marymoor Park tickets for 06/19 11:00 AM at Marymoor Park, Redmond, WA
- Sun Jun 19 2022
Economic slowdown might have seized the world in these times, but fairs and festivals is the best thing to keep our spirits alive! A festival is an event which is normally staged by local people, presenting some distinct feature of the community. Festivals in USA are still happening all thanks to the organizers and the interest shown by the fans. Festivals in US in the second quarter this year have in fact greatly helped in contributing to the economy by more than $4 billion. The local arts and crafts are also promoted by these festivals that serve as a strong foundation. Both artists and craft show have been affected by the continuing economic chaos yet the revival of the promising and locally fresh grown products is encouraging.
The need is there to present more organically produced foods, as they are always liked by the participants in the fairs and festivals. Apart from these, local art and crafts also easily grasp the attention of the visitors. Jewelry, handmade clothing are very much there, and apart from these, people have a tendency to go for green and striking art forms. Many festivals are also associated with religions to please God. The word "feast" when used in the context of a festival, has more reference to a religious festival as compared to a film or art festival.
Interestingly, many fairs and festivals are connected or celebrated in accordance with seasonal changes or any cultural implication. History also plays its role in impacting the happening of certain festivals. Usually, these festivals are held annually in order to commemorate some historic event. Solar and lunar calendars also determine seasonal festivals. These events are related with the impact of seasonal variation on food supply. The Egyptians would rejoice on the seasonal outpouring caused by the Nile River which promoted fertility in the crops. Some events are also marked to celebrate the way animals are kept. This happens in the Alps, where cattle return to their stables in the valley in autumn. In China, a winter festival offsets the Chinese New Year set by the lunar calendar.
Though fairs and festivals are not exactly interchangeable, yet in many cases they both could be used to describe an event. In finer contexts, they do have some differences. A fair defines the way people get together to show or to do trading of commodities, often parading or displaying animals with an air of carnival entertainment. In other cases, these act as opportunities to businessmen who present state of the art machineries in the market to capture some deals. Fairs last late in the nights, and attract people with bright illuminations. The fair is an ancient custom in the absence of modern technology that offers indoor entertainments like cable TV and computer addictions. Different venues are chosen for fairs like a variety of public places like vacant grounds, streets available or large private gardens. Fairs are also held to mark the anniversary of a historical event, a seasonal occasion like time for harvesting, or holidays like Christmas.
Traditionally, fairs have been a pleasant practice in the United States drawing as many as 150 million people every summer. Children's competitions for the visitors delight are also held there varying from breeding of small animals to robotics and the organization 4-H is a regular feature. Some of the major fairs conducted in the world are Plovdiv (Bulgaria), Leipzig (Leipzig Trade Fair), Poznan (Poznan International Fair), Riga, (Latvia), Archangel, (Russia; now Arkhangelsk, in Arkhangelsk Oblast) and Lyon, (France).
The world would be very gloomy without Fairs and festivals; do not lose those rare merry moments and share them with others!
Lollapalooza initially started off as a touring festival which attracted the attention of many upcoming artists and interesting performers as it provided them with an opportunity to expose themselves to the audiences of several other cities in the US and also try and gain a foothold in the music industry in general. Now that the festival has settled down as mainly a Chicago festival, the artists and musicians are not shying away from it because the festival is still a great way to get more exposure. The number of Lollapalooza Tickets that are sold each year clearly shows the increasing popularity of the festival.