Events in College Station
SPORTS IN COLLEGE STATION
- Fri Sep 01 2023Buy Texas A&M Aggies Football Season Tickets (Includes Tickets To All Regular Season Home Games), Kyle Field Tickets for Fri Sep 01 2023 Texas A&M Aggies Football Season Tickets (Includes Tickets To All Regular Season Home Games), Kyle Field tickets for 09/01 03:30 AM at Kyle Field ,College Station ,TX
- Fri Sep 01 2023
- Sat Sep 02 2023Buy Texas A&M Aggies vs. New Mexico Lobos, Kyle Field Tickets for Sat Sep 02 2023 Texas A&M Aggies vs. New Mexico Lobos, Kyle Field tickets for 09/02 06:00 PM at Kyle Field ,College Station ,TX
- Sat Sep 02 2023
- Sat Sep 16 2023Buy Texas A&M Aggies vs. Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks, Kyle Field Tickets for Sat Sep 16 2023 Texas A&M Aggies vs. Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks, Kyle Field tickets for 09/16 03:00 PM at Kyle Field ,College Station ,TX
- Sat Sep 16 2023
- Sat Sep 23 2023Buy Texas A&M Aggies vs. Auburn Tigers, Kyle Field Tickets for Sat Sep 23 2023 Texas A&M Aggies vs. Auburn Tigers, Kyle Field tickets for 09/23 03:30 AM at Kyle Field ,College Station ,TX
- Sat Sep 23 2023
- Sat Oct 07 2023Buy Texas A&M Aggies vs. Alabama Crimson Tide, Kyle Field Tickets for Sat Oct 07 2023 Texas A&M Aggies vs. Alabama Crimson Tide, Kyle Field tickets for 10/07 03:30 AM at Kyle Field ,College Station ,TX
- Sat Oct 07 2023
- Sat Oct 28 2023Buy Texas A&M Aggies vs. South Carolina Gamecocks, Kyle Field Tickets for Sat Oct 28 2023 Texas A&M Aggies vs. South Carolina Gamecocks, Kyle Field tickets for 10/28 03:30 AM at Kyle Field ,College Station ,TX
- Sat Oct 28 2023
- Sat Nov 11 2023Buy Texas A&M Aggies vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs, Kyle Field Tickets for Sat Nov 11 2023 Texas A&M Aggies vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs, Kyle Field tickets for 11/11 03:30 AM at Kyle Field ,College Station ,TX
- Sat Nov 11 2023
CONCERTS IN COLLEGE STATION
- Fri Jul 14 2023Buy Mike Ryan, Hurricane Harry's Tickets for Fri Jul 14 2023 Mike Ryan, Hurricane Harry's tickets for 07/14 10:00 PM at Hurricane Harry's ,College Station ,TX
- Fri Jul 14 2023
Venues of College Station
No matter when you set out a trip, theres always something to do in College Station. The City has sights and sounds for every age, interest and budget. Whether youre looking for homes or history, shops or sports, cuisine or culture or day or nighttime entertainment, College Station has something for everyone.
This bustle urban Central Texas setting is characterized notably to provide its locals as well as out-of-towners a perfect place on the planet containing eclectic attractions and mesmerizing celebrations.
College Station is located in the heart of the Brazos Valley and is a city in Brazos County, Texas. The city is located within the most populated region of Texas, near three of the 10 largest cities in the United States - Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio. As of US Census 2006 estimates, the population of College Station was 86,000. The city owes both its name i.e. College Station and existence to the universitys location along the railroad.
College Station and Bryan together make up the sixteenth largest Bryan-College Station metropolitan area, Texas. The city is home to one of the premier universities of Texas, Texas A&M University as well as the flagship institution of The Texas A&M University System.
Due to the large size of Texas A&M University, the region was named by Money Magazine in 2006 as the most educated city in Texas. College Station is also named as the 11th most educated city in the United States.The region receives subtropical climate and thus has mild winters and warm and hot summers.
Culture and Entertainment
College Stations residents as well as out-of-towners alike are blessed with a great array of cultural and entertainment opportunities. There is a George Bush Presidential Library bringing visiting dignitaries from around the world including Tony Blair, Henry Kissinger, Colin Powel, and U.S. and international ambassadors from around the world.
The city provides a range of opportunities to the people to get themselves entertained by its rich entertainment scene. Opera and Performing Arts Society - MSC OPAS brings a variety of musical and theatrical events featuring the Moscow State Radio Symphony Orchestra and Chorus, Andrew Lloyd Webbers Cats and Rigoletto as performed by Opera Verdi Europa, and many others.
You can also stroll about entertainment venues such as Reed Arena and the Wolf Pen Creek Amphitheater. Both play host to community wide concerts and events. Till date Willie Nelson, the Bellamy Brothers, Pat Green, Barnum and Baileys Circus, and many more have presented their stunning performances. Explore yourself the different kinds of entertainment, religious organizations, climate, emergency response information, healthcare, and types of media that College Station has to offer.
Tourism and Attractions
The city of College Station has a lot to offer when it comes to unique places to visit. The two districts, Wolf Pen Creek and Northgate offer ample opportunities to experience local culture and activities. Also are there a lot of sights to see, attractions to visit and things to do during your stay in College Station.
If youre visiting College Station for the first time, you must tour the winery, catch the game, visit the Presidential Library, and check out the live music scene in Northgate. You will find many activities for you and your family to enjoy in the region. Whether you have a taste for the history of College Station, musical theater performances or art, theres truly something for everyone to take pleasure in.
Plan a trip with your friends to the Wolf Pen Creek district. It is a park-like area with hike and bike trails, numerous restaurants and a public amphitheater. The public Amphitheater is known for hosting numerous cultural and music events including Pat Green and Willie Nelson. The City also hosts a free concert series called Starlight Music Series during the summer season.
If youre bringing your children along to the City, the Childrens Museum of the Brazos Valley is a great place to have fun and learn about the region. Children are provided with several exciting opportunities to learn through fun activities and educational exhibits at the Childrens Museum.
Volunteers are also encouraged and given the chance to interact with the children with storytelling and helping with such hands-on projects as pottery and art. The City yet has a lot to explore. Come and feel the Majestic scale of College Station, making it truly a marvelous spectacle!