|KMEL Summer Jam: Meek Mill, Yo Gotti, Omarion & Post Malone|| Oracle Arena
Details of Omarion and the Ticket Luck value
A phenomenal contemporary R&B artist, Omarion has risen as an inspiring act in the genre. He's currently enjoying the success of his 4th album “Sex Playlist” that came out in 2014 and has also announced his latest record “Reasons”, planned for October 2015 release. Omarion is touring in its support and has joined Chris Brown in his summer trek “One Hell of a Nite”. Also sharing the stage with these two superstars is Kid Ink. All three artists have their songs on the Billboard Hot 100 at the moment and the fans can now catch them live with Omarion tickets. The gang's next stop includes Austin, Atlanta and Dallas, so get ready to enjoy an epic musical evening featuring Chris Brown, Kid Ink & Omarion.
Omarion – A Multitalented Artist
With his debut album releasing in 2005, Omarion announced his arrival in style, winning the BET Award for the “Best New Artist”. An incredible singer, songwriter and a versatile actor and dancer, Omari Ishmael Grandberry started his career with the band B2K. A young R&B, pop group, Omarion was with the band for almost five years as a frontman and helped produced numerous hits. After parting ways with B2K, Omarion focused on his solo career and his debut record “O” got a Grammy nod, earning nomination for the Best Contemporary R&B Album.
He also got an opportunity to work with some of the top music producers in the industry like the Neptunes, Timbaland, Bryan-Michael Cox and Rodney Jerkins. Following his third album in 2010, his popularity dipped a bit but Omarion revitalized his career by signing with Maybach Music Group. In between he also acted in movies and became a popular face on big screen. His charisma and sensuality added to his appeal, increasing his fan base.
In 2014 “Sex Playlist” hit the shelves and peaked at 2nd position on the Billboard R&B chart. A bold effort, the album featured a lot of synth, boasted of some serious groove and rhythmic complexity. The sensuous record includes popular singles like “Steam”, “Show Me” and “The Only One”.
Best Tracks by Omarion
If you've bought your Omarion tickets and heading to his concert in your town, then find out more about some of his top songs.
- “Ice Box” – A solid downbeat track, it received a lot of air play and peaked at 12th position on the Billboard Hot 100. The song features backing vocals by Timbaland and was later remixed, featuring the R&B star, Usher.
- “Entourage” – A timeless classic by Omarion, it's considered a song that the fans will most likely be playing even 20 years down the road.
- “Post to Be” – Appearing on Omarion's fourth album, the track features Chris Brown and Jhené Aiko. It marked a solid return by the artist after four years and has a groovy, upbeat feel to it.
- “I'm Tryna” – A stellar effort by Omarion, the track featured on his debut record and had Tank (R&B singer) rocking the instruments.
- “I Get It In (Remix)” – Bringing in his smooth sound, the R&B banger received great reviews and is considered an all-time favorite. He will definitely rock the number at this upcoming concert.
Some Interesting Tidbits About Omarion
- Early on, Omarion was quite tempted by the street life. However, gang bangers encouraged him to focus on his music and singing career. Glad he took the advice.
- In 2014, he and his significant other welcomed a baby boy.
- He was one of the judges on the 5th season of “America's Best Dance Crew”.
- He appeared in the films “Fat Albert” and “You Got Served”.
- Omarion has also worked in commercials for McDonalds and Kelloggs Corn Pops.