Coachella Festival Tickets
Coachella Festival Tickets
- Buy CAMPING: Coachella 2024 Weekend 1 - Camping Pass, Empire Polo Field Tickets for Thu Apr 11 2024 CAMPING: Coachella 2024 Weekend 1 - Camping Pass, Empire Polo Field, tickets for 04/11 TBA at Empire Polo Field, Indio, CA
- Thu Apr 11 2024
- Buy Coachella 2024 Weekend 1 - 3 Day Pass, Empire Polo Field Tickets for Fri Apr 12 2024 Coachella 2024 Weekend 1 - 3 Day Pass, Empire Polo Field, tickets for 04/12 TBA at Empire Polo Field, Indio, CA
- Fri Apr 12 2024
- Buy (Shuttle Passes Only) Coachella 2024 Weekend 1, Empire Polo Field Shuttle Routes Tickets for Fri Apr 12 2024 (Shuttle Passes Only) Coachella 2024 Weekend 1, Empire Polo Field Shuttle Routes, tickets for 04/12 TBA at Empire Polo Field Shuttle Routes, Indio, CA
- Fri Apr 12 2024
- Buy CAMPING: Coachella 2024 Weekend 2 - Camping Pass, Empire Polo Field Tickets for Thu Apr 18 2024 CAMPING: Coachella 2024 Weekend 2 - Camping Pass, Empire Polo Field, tickets for 04/18 TBA at Empire Polo Field, Indio, CA
- Thu Apr 18 2024
- Buy (Shuttle Passes Only) Coachella 2024 Weekend 2, Empire Polo Field Shuttle Routes Tickets for Fri Apr 19 2024 (Shuttle Passes Only) Coachella 2024 Weekend 2, Empire Polo Field Shuttle Routes, tickets for 04/19 TBA at Empire Polo Field Shuttle Routes, Indio, CA
- Fri Apr 19 2024
If you are looking forward to attending Coachella Valley Music and ArtsFestival, this article will serve as a guide for you. Here we will talk about this highly anticipated 3-day musical celebration held annually in Indio, California. A variety of musicians and artists are summoned for the show that turns the whole three days into sheer entertainment. While it is an absolute amusement for the people, it is an opportunity for the artists to come-off as a recognizable voice and stature.
Every year the month of April buzzes with the prospect of Coachella Festival. The little desert town Indio dolls up to welcome the spring festivity. Indio itself is a beautiful small town in Colorado Desert that is swarming with wildlife. It is a bird sanctuary, a heaven of wild flowers. Its flora and fauna are a typical reflection of a desert life. The readers will be square with the fact that the city itself has much to flaunt and the addition of this colorful event serves to complement both its charm and attraction. Each year the desert with its serene environment is preened to welcome spring, a horde of people, music, arts, food and entertainment. The festival indeed is one of the biggest in the US.
The readers will pardon us on assuming that a very few of you are aware of the fact that Indio goes with the nickname of 'The city of festivals' because of its unending festivals and events. Apart from the Coachella Festival, Indio is famous for National Date Festival and Indio International Tamale Festival. We, however, will expand on the festival in question with the motive of providing the readers with a look-see at its nature and grandeur.
The Coachella Festival is an annual event that is held every year in April. Started in 1999, it sprawls across three days; a time period that is full of life and exciting events. Musicians and singers of different genres spice-up the event with jazz, pop, hip-hop, rock and electronica. For the event stages/tents are set up where music is continually played without hindrance. The gates of the show open at 11:00 am on Friday with a 2-hour duration except on Sunday where the celebrations go on until midnight.
Make sure you buy your wristband before you attempt to enter the venue for they are your entrance pass. The bands have to be worn throughout the 2 hour duration and returned whilst leaving. There are anecdotes of people being beaten up brutally just because they lost or forgot to buy their wristbands but hey, that is a joke, you know that, right? Nevertheless it is important that you get your wrists banded lest you should end up beaten by the cops.
The motive of the festival is to provide amusement to the local as well as general population, encourage environment-friendliness and charity. The money from the festival tickets' sales goes to The Indio Youth Task Force; a youth group dedicated to establishing a community of productive and responsible young people. Carpooling is encouraged for the festival which, in simple words, means that you should bring all your family members stuffed in one car. The more you are packed in the car, the more chances each one of you have to win the lifetime VIP pass. Surely, this is great news for big happy families; who says just two kids suffice? This is such a cliché as far as this festival is concerned. The festival organizers also encourage the attendees to use refillable water bottles by offering catchy incentives.
Coachella is open to all guests including disabled with specially arranged wheelchairs, ramps, parking spaces, restrooms and concession stands. There is so much to say about the event that we fear our words will not be sufficient. We advise you to attend the festival in-person in order to know and see it all yourself through Coachella Festival 3 Day Pass Tickets.
Coachella Festival Ticket Prices
Currently the average price for Coachella Festival tickets is $108. The date and location for this event is 22-Apr-22 at Empire Polo Field Shuttle Routes, Indio. The minimum get-in price for Coachella Festival tickets is $98.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|(Shuttle Passes Only) Coachella 2022 - Weekend 2||Indio||22-Apr-22||$108||$98|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.