Latest Charles Koch Arena Tickets
|Event Venue & Location||Date & Time||Tickets|
Charles Koch Arena
Nov 23 2019
Events at Charles Koch Arena
- abilene christian wildcats Tickets
- Abilene Christian Wildcats Vs Wichita State Shockers Tickets
- Central Arkansas Bears Tickets
- Central Arkansas Bears Vs Wichita State Shockers Tickets
- Cincinnati Bearcats Tickets
- Cincinnati Bearcats Vs Wichita State Shockers Tickets
- East Carolina Pirates Tickets
- East Carolina Pirates Vs Wichita State Shockers Tickets
- Houston Cougars Tickets
- Houston Cougars Vs Wichita State Shockers Tickets
- Memphis Tigers Tickets
- Memphis Tigers Vs Wichita State Shockers Tickets
- Mississippi Rebels Tickets
- Mississippi Rebels Vs Wichita State Shockers Tickets
- Oral Roberts Golden Eagles Tickets
- Oral Roberts Golden Eagles Vs Wichita State Shockers Tickets
- South Florida Bulls Tickets
- South Florida Bulls Vs Wichita State Shockers Tickets
- Temple Owls Tickets
- Temple Owls Vs Wichita State Shockers Tickets
- Tulane Green Wave Tickets
- Tulane Green Wave Vs Wichita State Shockers Tickets
- Tulsa Golden Hurricane Tickets
- Tulsa Golden Hurricane Vs Wichita State Shockers Tickets
- Ucf Knights Tickets
- Ucf Knights Vs Wichita State Shockers Women Tickets
- Virginia Commonwealth Rams Tickets
- Virginia Commonwealth Rams Vs Wichita State Shockers Tickets
- Wichita State Shockers Tickets
- Wichita State Shockers Vs Abilene Christian Wildcats Tickets
- Wichita State Shockers Vs Central Arkansas Bears Tickets
- Wichita State Shockers Vs Cincinnati Bearcats Tickets
- Wichita State Shockers Vs East Carolina Pirates Tickets
- Wichita State Shockers Vs Houston Cougars Tickets
- Wichita State Shockers Vs Memphis Tigers Tickets
- Wichita State Shockers Vs Mississippi Rebels Tickets
- Wichita State Shockers Vs Oral Roberts Golden Eagles Tickets
- Wichita State Shockers Vs South Florida Bulls Tickets
- Wichita State Shockers Vs Temple Owls Tickets
- Wichita State Shockers Vs Tulane Green Wave Tickets
- Wichita State Shockers Vs Tulsa Golden Hurricane Tickets
- Wichita State Shockers Vs Virginia Commonwealth Rams Tickets
- Wichita State Shockers Women Vs Ucf Knights Tickets
Location of Charles Koch Arena
Details of Charles Koch Arena and the Ticket Luck value
Charles Koch Arena
Charles Koch Arena is a 10,478-seat multi-purpose arena, built on the campus of Wichita State University in Wichita, Kansas. Charles Koch Arena is primarily a home to the Wichita State Shockers men?s and women?s basketball and women?s volleyball teams.
The multi purpose arena re-opened in 2003 as a reconstruction of the school?s former basketball facility, known as ?The Roundhouse?. A portion of the seating bowl was redesigned to make for more legroom. All new seating as well as a video scoreboard facility is installed. Virtually every surface that was not renovated is given a fresh coat of paint.
After the completion of Wichita State University?s two-year ?Roundhouse Renaissance? campaign, WSU dedicated Charles Koch Arena in front of a sold out crowd 10,512 at halftime of its men?s basketball game against rival Tulsa.
As Levitt Arena, Charles Koch Arena hosted the 1977 and 1989 Missouri Valley Conference men?s basketball tournament title game and drew a large audience over the stadium. Currently, the stadium is scheduled to play host to the 2008 Kansas State High School Activities Association Class 6A state wrestling tournament.
Roundhouse Renaissance is the most significant administrative event in the history of Wichita State University Athletics. After renovation, the stadium featured the player facilities including the Preferred Health Systems Multi-purpose Center, locker room areas and Devlin Court etc.
Among other areas were some of the best in the country for an on-campus facility. The Geist Student Services Building and Southeast Taylor Concourse area houses the Barry and Paula Downing Academic Learning Center, and Insurance Management Financial Group/Bill and Dorothy Cohen Athletic Administrative Offices. The Kouri Champions Club also calls the southeast concourse its home.
The east concourse houses the Pizza Hut Shocker History Museum, designed by David Munroe of local design firm Image Resources.
The Shocker History Museum puts on display static collections representing the history of Shocker athletics, while two large plasma screens narrate the history in video format. Life-sized cutouts of selected Shocker athletes give the room a sophisticated touch, and two trivia kiosks add to the interactivity of the room.
Upon entering on the South, fans immediately noticed the expanded entrance to the Taylor Concourse and a difference in the look and feel of the arena. Greeting fans at the main entrance is a large open area.
From here you can have access to the the Ralph and Sue Vautravers Ticket Office, the Dorothy Johansen Hauck retail area, concession stands, and the entrance to the Insurance Management Financial Group/Bill and Dorothy Cohen Athletic Administration Offices.
The Insurance Management Financial Group/Bill and Dorothy Cohen Athletic Administration Offices are now concentrated on the Southeast side of Charles Koch Arena. Stinging
Above the open area is a mural depicting Shocker athletics which extends approximately 300 feet around the top of the concourse. The mural was designed by Mike Skelton of Image Resources. Beyond the ticket offices and retail area, the new Kouri Champions Club is the site of various activities before and after Shocker contests.
The new terazzo flooring on the Taylor concourse adds a unique and distinctive look to the expanded area. Also are there larger tiled restroom areas which give fans something to look forward to each event. Next to the Kouri Champions Club is the 5,000-square-foot Downing Academic Learning Center.
Downing Academy Learning Center houses study areas, the Dan and Linda Foley student services offices suite and The Rudd Foundations? computer room. Entering the lower bowl from the concourse, fans notice a difference as every seat in Charles Koch Arena has a back.
Capacity of the arena is approximately 10,400, and is flanked by four 45-foot history banners in the end zones. So come, get your tickets and experience yourself thrill, excitement and fun live at Charles Kotch Arena.
Charles Koch Arena Tickets Prices
The average Charles Koch Arena Tickets will cost you $23 for the event being held on 23/11/2019 at Charles Koch Arena, Wichita. The minimum get in price is $9 at Charles Koch Arena.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price (Minimum Price)|
|Wichita State Shockers vs. Oral Roberts Golden Eagles||Wichita||23-Nov-19||$23||$9|
Charles Koch Arena Tickets Promo Code
Use LUCK18 as the promo code and get a 3% discount on Charles Koch Arena Tickets. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the thrilling live performance in Charles Koch Arena
|Promo Code||Discount Percentage||Date||Event|
|LUCK18 td >||3%||23-Nov-19||Wichita State Shockers vs. Oral Roberts Golden Eagles|