Built to Spill Tickets
Built to Spill Tickets
- Buy Built To Spill, The Crescent Ballroom - Phoenix Tickets for Thu Jun 5 2070 Built To Spill, The Crescent Ballroom - Phoenix, tickets for 06/05 TBA at The Crescent Ballroom - Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Thu Jun 5 2070
- Buy Built To Spill, The Wilma Theatre - MT Tickets for Sat Jun 21 2070 Built To Spill, The Wilma Theatre - MT, tickets for 06/21 TBA at The Wilma Theatre - MT, Missoula, MT
- Sat Jun 21 2070
- Buy Built To Spill, The Basement East - Nashville Tickets for Tue Jul 22 2070 Built To Spill, The Basement East - Nashville, tickets for 07/22 TBA at The Basement East - Nashville, Nashville, TN
- Tue Jul 22 2070
- Buy Built To Spill, The Met - RI Tickets for Sat Aug 2 2070 Built To Spill, The Met - RI, tickets for 08/02 TBA at The Met - RI, Pawtucket, RI
- Sat Aug 2 2070
- Buy Built To Spill, Thalia Hall Tickets for Tue Aug 12 2070 Built To Spill, Thalia Hall, tickets for 08/12 TBA at Thalia Hall, Chicago, IL
- Tue Aug 12 2070
- Buy Built To Spill, Music Box - San Diego Tickets for Sat Nov 8 2070 Built To Spill, Music Box - San Diego, tickets for 11/08 19:30 at Music Box - San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Sat Nov 8 2070
- Buy Built To Spill, Orpheum Theatre - Flagstaff Tickets for Mon Nov 10 2070 Built To Spill, Orpheum Theatre - Flagstaff, tickets for 11/10 20:00 at Orpheum Theatre - Flagstaff, Flagstaff, AZ
- Mon Nov 10 2070
- Buy Built To Spill, Soho Restaurant And Music Club Tickets for Sat Jun 6 2071 Built To Spill, Soho Restaurant And Music Club, tickets for 06/06 20:00 at Soho Restaurant And Music Club, Santa Barbara, CA
- Sat Jun 6 2071
Indie rock is extremely popular in the United States as well the United Kingdom, considering it was from these two countries that the genre originated. Even today, people from all over America fly on over to different parts of the country in order to see their favorite indie rock bands perform live on stage in front of thousands of their die-hard fans. If you are the same then you would jump at the opportunity to attend the upcoming live concert featuring popular indie rock band Built to Spill. Yes, this talented band will be going on a tour in the United States in the summer and will be playing at different venues across three states.
The band, which currently comprises of five highly gifted musicians, is expected to be at their very best when they take to the stage at their upcoming concerts. They are known for the incredible atmosphere that they create during their live shows and you can expect this one to be the very same. If you are interested in attending any one of their upcoming performances then you will have to make sure that you book your Built to Spill tickets as early as possible because you do not want to miss out on this great opportunity.
Built to Spill hails from the city of Boise in Idaho. The band, which has released a total of seven studio albums over the course of its history, has been known for the commitment it has shown towards indie rock music. Each and every single album and song that the band has released throughout its career comes under the umbrella of indie rock. The band was formed back in 1992 by three remarkably talented musicians; Doug Martsch, Brett Netson and Ralf Youtz. Although Ralf is no longer with the band, the former two still remain and have been joined by three more gifted musicians. At present, the band's line-up includes five people. Doug is the band's lead vocalist and he also plays the guitar. Brett assumes the role of lead guitarist in a large number of songs by the band and he plays alongside another talented guitarist in the form of Jim Roth. The band recently inducted two new members into the band and they include drummer Steve Gere as well as bass guitarist Jason Albertini. With the induction of these two new members, the band is aiming to experiment with a new rhythm section that they will incorporate into their future songs in order to try making them even better than they already are. Built to Spill has worked with three major record labels over the course of its history and includes Warner Bros. Records, ATP Recordings as well as Up Records. These three record labels were instrumental in releasing the seven albums that the band has come up with so far.
Built to Spill released its first album a year after the band formed and it was titled Ultimate Alternate Wavers. Their second album came out in the year 1994 and it was titled There's Nothing Wrong with Love. This album was received well by the critics as well as their fans as it went on to be ranked at the twenty fourth spot on the Top hundred albums of the nineties list by Pitchfork Media. The band's third album came out in 1997 and was titled Perfect from Now On and it had similar success to the second album as it was ranked twenty second on the same list. Their fourth album, which was released two year later, was titled Keep It like a Secret and it too brought the band quite a bit of success. Their fifth album; Ancient Melodies of the Future, sixth album; You in Reverse, and seventh album; There is no Enemy, have all been good to the band, making decent sales across the globe.
The band also has three compilation albums, five Extended Plays and fourteen singles under their belt. You now have the chance to see them perform live at their upcoming concerts and the best way to ensure that you will be going to see them live is to purchase your Built to Spill tickets today before stock runs out.
Built to Spill Ticket Prices
Currently the average price for Built to Spill tickets is $44. The date and location for this event is 25-Nov-23 at The Showbox, Seattle. The minimum get-in price for Built to Spill tickets is $43.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Built To Spill||Seattle||25-Nov-23||$44||$43|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.