Wolf Hall Tickets
Wolf Hall Tickets
- Buy Peter Wolf & The Midnight Travelers, Infinity Music Hall & Bistro Tickets for Sat Oct 2 2021 Peter Wolf & The Midnight Travelers, Infinity Music Hall & Bistro, tickets for 10/02 20:00 at Infinity Music Hall & Bistro, Hartford, CT
- Sat Oct 2 2021
- Buy Remi Wolf, Music Hall Of Williamsburg Tickets for Wed Oct 6 2021 Remi Wolf, Music Hall Of Williamsburg, tickets for 10/06 20:00 at Music Hall Of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY
- Wed Oct 6 2021
- Buy Peter Wolf & The Midnight Travelers, Infinity Hall - Norfolk Tickets for Fri Oct 22 2021 Peter Wolf & The Midnight Travelers, Infinity Hall - Norfolk, tickets for 10/22 20:00 at Infinity Hall - Norfolk, Norfolk, CT
- Fri Oct 22 2021
- Buy Wolf Alice, August Hall Tickets for Sat Oct 30 2021 Wolf Alice, August Hall, tickets for 10/30 20:30 at August Hall, San Francisco, CA
- Sat Oct 30 2021
- Buy Wolf Alice, Newport Music Hall Tickets for Tue Nov 9 2021 Wolf Alice, Newport Music Hall, tickets for 11/09 19:00 at Newport Music Hall, Columbus, OH
- Tue Nov 9 2021
- Buy Michelle Wolf, Town Hall Theatre - NY Tickets for Thu Nov 11 2021 Michelle Wolf, Town Hall Theatre - NY, tickets for 11/11 19:00 at Town Hall Theatre - NY, New York, NY
- Thu Nov 11 2021
- Buy Peter Wolf & The Midnight Travelers, Tupelo Music Hall Tickets for Sat Nov 13 2021 Peter Wolf & The Midnight Travelers, Tupelo Music Hall, tickets for 11/13 20:00 at Tupelo Music Hall, Londonderry, NH
- Sat Nov 13 2021
- Buy San Francisco Symphony Youth Orchestra: Daniel Stewart - Peter And The Wolf, Davies Symphony Hall Tickets for Sun Dec 12 2021 San Francisco Symphony Youth Orchestra: Daniel Stewart - Peter And The Wolf, Davies Symphony Hall, tickets for 12/12 14:00 at Davies Symphony Hall, San Francisco, CA
- Sun Dec 12 2021
History lessons are generally never entertaining but with plays like Wolf Hall, there is always an exception. The play is inspired from the novel by Booker Prize winner author, Hilary Mantel and is recognized as one of the West End's hit plays. After the sold out performances in London, it has set box office records and is now hitting the stage with a brand new production in the Global Power City, New York. Theatergoers are already looking up for the best deals to get Wolf Hall tickets for the most thrilling event of the season.
Wolf Hall is based on an exciting story of lust, politics and power. It takes the audiences back in time to the court of King Henry VIII where the "man is wolf to man."
The play opens to introduce King Henry as a man with power and ambition. Traumatized by his brother's premature death, the only thing he is concerned of is protecting the Tudor Dynasty with a male heir to his throne. The story introduces another character Thomas Cromwell at this point, who is the son of a brutal blacksmith and is a sharp politician. When King Henry expresses his passion for the attractive Anne Boleyn, the pope refuses to grant him permission to re-marry. Cromwell makes the best out of the situation and plans to get Anne into Henry's bed to win his favor. Successful in his evil plan, although Anne becomes the queen but fails to deliver an heir to Henry. He then sets his eye on another beauty, Jane Seymour and trusts Cromwell to help him with her. The play gets interesting from this point and keeps the audiences hooked to the story till the end.
Wolf Hall is a historical drama from the era when England was at the brink of reformation. It is a play that would undoubtedly appeal to people who love historical fiction, serious drama and Britain in general. The play will be staged in two parts and is expected to be one of the most popular debuts of Broadway this season. Tickets for each part have to be bought separately though.
As generally known, turning novel into a play is very challenging. It becomes even more difficult when it's the story of the accomplished Hilary Mantel. But with exceptionally talented novel adapters like Mike Poulton along with the production of Jeremy Herrin, the book has been successfully converted into a three hour long, exciting theatrical experience.
Mantel is known to create a complete atmosphere with dialogues between characters. It might seem difficult to capture the same feel in a theater but Herrin's efforts have paid off. Actors like Damian Lewis, Mark Rylance and Joanne Whalley among others do complete justice to their characters. When the story and actors are great, the play only needs a perfect set design and direction so that it turns out as a masterpiece. The department of set design is in control of the exceptionally talented Elaine Mclenachan and the team of directors includes Daisy Caton Jones, Ami King and Tony Staples this season.
Wolf Hall is a piece of living history. Also, it is a guide for the modern generations to understand the game of power. This play reveals the truth about passion, ethics, class, religious freedom and risk of living in a society where power plays an important role. Mantel's novel gives a detailed insight on the social issues with the help of unforgettable characters. Although the play does not highlight the minute details as narrated, it successfully gives an overall picture of the situation. Since the play is divided into two parts, it is six hours long. But despite the duration, it gives the most exhilarating experience for sure. The tickets are up for grabs!