Latest Boone Pickens Stadium Tickets
|Event Venue & Location||Date & Time||Tickets|
Boone Pickens Stadium
Sep 3 2020
Upcoming Events at Boone Pickens Stadium in Stillwater
Sports Events Tickets
- Iowa State Cyclones Tickets
- Iowa State Cyclones Vs Oklahoma State Cowboys Tickets
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Tickets
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Vs Iowa State Cyclones Tickets
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Vs Oregon State Beavers Tickets
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Vs Texas Longhorns Tickets
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Vs Texas Tech Red Raiders Tickets
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Vs Tulsa Golden Hurricane Tickets
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Vs West Virginia Mountaineers Tickets
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Vs Western Illinois Leathernecks Tickets
- Oregon State Beavers Tickets
- Oregon State Beavers Vs Oklahoma State Cowboys Tickets
- Texas Longhorns Tickets
- Texas Longhorns Vs Oklahoma State Cowboys Tickets
- Texas Tech Red Raiders Tickets
- Texas Tech Red Raiders Vs Oklahoma State Cowboys Tickets
- Tulsa Golden Hurricane Tickets
- Tulsa Golden Hurricane Vs Oklahoma State Cowboys Tickets
- West Virginia Mountaineers Tickets
- West Virginia Mountaineers Vs Oklahoma State Cowboys Tickets
- Western Illinois Leathernecks Tickets
- Western Illinois Leathernecks Vs Oklahoma State Cowboys Tickets
Location of Boone Pickens Stadium
Details of Boone Pickens Stadium and the Ticket Luck value
Boone Pickens Stadium
Attractions like Boone Pickens Stadium in Oklahoma may make out-of-towners fall in love with the games the Stadium puts up for them. Oklahoma bustles year round with various events and happenings.
Over the years, several arenas and stadiums have been built in the region, but Bone Pickens Stadium stands out different. The attendance record for the Stadium is 52,463 on Sep 27, 2008.
The home of Oklahoma State Football, Boone Pickens Stadium was built in 1914 as "Athletic Field". The Boone Pickens Stadium was originally named, Lewis Field, after Laymon Lowery Lewis, the popular dean of veterinary medicine.
By late 1920s, the Pickens Stadium had gained a capacity to accommodate a crowd of up to 13,000. In 1947 the south stands of the Stadium were increased while capacity climbed to nearly 30,000.
The Venue would undergo regular renovations but it was not before 1980 that construction of a spacious and modern press box was completed. In July 1987, a new playing surface, Astro Turf, was added at a cost of over $400,000.
Prior to the 2000 season, a new AstroPlay artificial surface was installed at Lewis Field. AstroPlay was replaced by the current Football Pro surface after five years. The all-time record attendance in the Stadium was 51,458 for the Oklahoma State-Oklahoma game in 1979.
In 2003, the Lewis Field was renamed Boone Pickens Stadium after OSU alum T. Pickens" $70 million gift spurred the "Next Level Campaign", which generated more than $100 million in gifts. He capped the fundraising effort in 2006 with the momentous gift of an additional $165 million to OSU Athletics.
The signature construction phase of the entire Next Level campaign is the west end zone project. The massive structure of west end zone serves as the new headquarters for the Cowboy coaching staff with offices at the club level.
Boone Pickens Stadium"s west end zone also houses a new OSU locker room, speed and strength center, equipment room, hall of fame, athletic training center, theater room, meeting rooms, video operations, media center, and dining area.
At present, the official sellout capacity is listed at 50,614 for the Pickens stadium. However, SRO availability is capable of pushing the total attendance higher than the 50,614 figure.
Boone Pickens Stadium is a home to the Oklahoma State University Cowboys college football team. Being the home of the Cowboys, the Stadium has been the site of numerous notable moments in Cowboys college football history.
Also, it is the oldest football stadium in the Big 12 Conference. The scenic Boone Pickens Stadium heightens the excitement and enthusiasm. So if you have not visited the place recently, take a look at the schedule for their upcoming events.
Boone Pickens Stadium Tickets Prices
The average Boone Pickens Stadium Tickets will cost you $78 for the event being held on 03/09/2020 at Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater. The minimum get in price is $39 at Boone Pickens Stadium.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price (Minimum Price)|
|Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. Oregon State Beavers||Stillwater||3-Sep-20||$78||$39|
Boone Pickens Stadium Tickets Promo Code
Use LUCK18 as the promo code and get a 3% discount on Boone Pickens Stadium Tickets. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the thrilling live performance in Boone Pickens Stadium
|Promo Code||Discount Percentage||Date||Event|
|LUCK18 td >||3%||3-Sep-20||Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. Oregon State Beavers|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the boone pickens stadium seating chart available?
The complete seating plan is available on our website. Please go through it in detail and book your Boone Pickens Stadium Tickets according to the seats you want.