Vance Joy Kansas City Tickets
Details of Vance Joy Kansas City Tickets and the Ticket Luck value
Fans of the curly-haired Australian heartthrob are in luck. Vance Joy has joined none other than the pop diva Taylor Swift on her "1989" Tour and will soon be rocking the stage at the Sprint Center. Judging from the huge sales of Vance Joy Kansas City tickets, a jam-packed attendance is being anticipated.
Know More About Vance Joy - The Swoon-worthy Crooner
- Joy started his music career by performing in open mic nights in Melbourne clubs. His Bon Iver influenced, intimate songs became a huge hit with the crowd.
- Vance Joy was a student of law and he put hold his degree for music. He now just has to work for a year in the field and he will then be rewarded his degree.
- His phenomenal single "Riptide" found immense success in his home country and earned him a deal with the Atlantic Records. The song was even covered by Taylor Swift after which she invited him to join her on "1989" tour.
- His real name is James Keogh. The moniker Vance Joy was inspired from a character in the book "Bliss" authored by Peter Carey.
- Joy is not just good looking, he's also quite tall. He's 6 foot 3 and 6 foot 4 with heels.
- The first instrument he played was guitar and perfected his style by copying intros of Metallica.
- Joy likes going to dance clubs especially when they are dark and smoky as people wouldn't be able to recognize him. Then he dances up a storm.
- Vance Joy is a great live performer and he shows his fans a great time with his eclectic music.