- 1. Are purchases on ticketluck.com 100% guaranteed?
- 2. How are the tickets delivered?
- 3. When is my Credit Card charged?
- 4. Can you help? I need tickets for an event today!
- 5. Who to contact in case of cancellation of an event?
- 6. What costs does the listed ticket price include?
- 7. What does "General Admission (GA)" mean?
- 8. What is will call?
- 9. Why are the seat-numbers not listed?
- 10. Are most seats together?
- 11. What are the accepted forms of payment?
- 12. What is your policy on refunds?
- 13. What is the delivery method incases where there is no mailing address and/or the destination is not listed as an option on your checkout page?
- 14. Are the prices for adult and child tickets different? Also, is there a ticket for a 2 year old?
- 15. What if I lose my tickets?
- 16. What if I do not receive my tickets within the specified time?
- 17. What does the term “in hand tickets” mean?
- 18. Where are the Orchestra and the Dress Circle seats located generally?
- 19. What to do in case of giving a wrong mailing address or a change of address after placing an order?
- 20. What if my billing address is a P.O. Box?
- 21. I ordered tickets on the internet but have not yet received confirmation. Has my order been received?
- 22. Is it possible to get tickets to two different events (or same event but on different dates) together thus avoiding the double shipping charge?
- 23. What are the terms & conditions regarding the use of your website?
- 24. How does TicketLuck work?
- 25. How to know if a venue has accessible seating and services?
- 26. How to contact us in case of any queries?
We guarantee our tickets as well as allow you to purchase tickets in a trusted and hacker free/secure environment. The authenticity of our tickets is 100% guaranteed. To guarantee the prompt delivery of tickets we sell tickets exclusively for registered brokers.
All the shipping options and their prices are shown when you check out. Typically the tickets are sent by FedEx. In some cases they can even be picked up at the event. While checking out from the website, there is a special instructions box. Make sure you make a note in there regarding wanting to pick up the tickets at the event. In cases where we don't have enough time to fed-ex the tickets, use the directions for last minute purchase under the category "Purchasing Tickets".
Your credit card will be charged upon confirmation/ finalization. While we try our best to process your orders right away, in general it can take up to 1 business day to charge your card. NOTE: We do not accept credit cards over emails. To purchase tickets through credit card please visit our website and click on the "purchase ticket" button next to your desired tickets and fill out all the required information.
Yes, we can. And we do it all the time. You just have to fill out the box in Special Instructions and put the best number to reach you at. The broker with the actual tickets will call you and your credit card will be charged only AFTER the deal is consummated. In most cases they will meet you at the event, or you can pick them up at Will-Call.
For events that are rescheduled or the venue is changed after your order has been completed, your ticket(s) will be honored on the new date and/or at the new location. You may contact the broker who fulfilled your order. (The contact information for the Fulfilling Broker is provided to User during the purchase process). All service fees are non-refundable. For further details refer to our Terms
We are proud to charge some of the lowest service charges on the Internet. These charges reflect the costs associated with online sales and are dependent on the price of the ticket. In addition to the listed price, other costs like shipping, ticket obtaining and ticket handling costs will be reflected during the purchase process. Prices stated on the Site do not include any state or other local taxes that may apply to User's order. All prices are in United States Dollars (USD) unless otherwise specifically stated.
General Admission tickets are not assigned or reserved, and are occupied on a first-come, first-served basis. Also, these tickets may be seated, standing or a combination of both. Though you may be quoted section, row, and seat numbers for a General Admission event, however these are for inventory purposes only and do not reflect any actual seating location.
Most event venues have a special section of the box office known as the 'will call' window. It is at this window that customers may pick up their pre purchased tickets on the day of the event.
Unfortunately, the holding brokers do not allow us to have the exact seat numbers. We are only given row and section info. You might find out the seat numbers by contacting us by phone and talking to one of our sales representatives. However, given this restriction, if you are willing to go for it, we just offer the same seats at a great price.
Seats are always together for any sort of event (unless otherwise specifically stated in the listed ticket description). However, at some venues some seats are consecutive. For instance, seats 2, 4, and 6 may be consecutive. Please check the seat map on our web page or contact the venue directly to determine the venue's seat configuration.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are all acceptable forms of payment. We do not accept credit cards over emails. Additionally, checks or money orders are also not accepted.
All sales are final. Since tickets are a one-of-a-kind item and not replaceable, there are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations. If an event is postponed, tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date. New tickets will not need to be issued. If an event is cancelled without a rescheduled date, User will need to contact the Fulfilling Broker for a refund. Contact information for the broker who fulfills your order (Fulfilling Broker) will be provided to User during the purchase process. The Fulfilling Broker may require the User to return the supplied tickets at User's expense before receiving any refund User may be entitled to due to cancellation. ticketluck.com is not responsible for providing or securing this refund for User. Any shipping and handling charges are not refundable. For further details click on the following link https://www.ticketluck.com/terms.php and refer to the Orders section.
13. What is the delivery method incases where there is no mailing address and/or the destination is not listed as an option on your checkout page?
While checking out from the website, there is a special instructions box. Make sure you make a note in there regarding wanting to pick up the tickets at the event and also put the best number to reach you at. Some one from our side will contact you or the holding broker will place tickets at Will-Call of the venue.
Ticket necessity for children’s admission depends on the specific venue rules and regulations. There is not a set age, which would require the purchase of a ticket or not. If buying a ticket for a child, please contact the venue before placing an order.
Lost, stolen or damaged tickets will not be refunded. We cannot issue new tickets under any circumstances. Please keep them in a secure location. Direct sunlight or heat may damage tickets.
We try our best to ensure you have received your tickets before the event. Most orders are processed the same business day in which they are received. Orders placed after business hours may be processed on the next business day. However, for certain events, tickets may not be available for immediate shipment. Tickets will be shipped when available, and choice of an expedited delivery method does not guarantee that tickets will be shipped immediately. If circumstances mean we are unable to post them to you in time, we will make alternative arrangements for you to collect your tickets at the venue. If you have not received your tickets a week before an event, or 2 days before an event where tickets have been booked within 2 weeks of an event.
Some brokers have tickets that they acquire closer to the show. "In hand" means that the broker has it in ready stock and is presumably ready to send.
Orchestra Stalls are the ground floor seats on the same level as stage. These are usually the most desirable seats. Dress Circle (called sometimes Royal Circle or Mezzanine) are the first tier seats just above the orchestra stalls. Most of the seats in the stalls and dress circle are considered as the best seats in the house. However, in general, the further you are back in the Dress Circle the worse the seat will become.
19. What to do in case of giving a wrong mailing address or a change of address after placing an order?
Tickets cannot be delivered to a different address. We have an agreement with the credit card companies to only ship to the billing address of the credit card being used for the purchase.
Even though we require customers to have their tickets shipped to the billing address of the credit card, Federal Express (this is the service we use) does not ship to P.O. Boxes.
21. I ordered tickets on the internet but have not yet received confirmation. Has my order been received?
Due to a wrong e-mail address or other reasons, it is possible that you did not receive a confirmation. Please contact us and provide your complete name, the date of your order and the event. We will then inform you if your order was received or not.
22. Is it possible to get tickets to two different events (or same event but on different dates) together thus avoiding the double shipping charge?
Unfortunately, this is not possible since the tickets may be held by different holding brokers. We wouldn't be able to consolidate those orders.
Click here to see the terms & conditions that govern the use of our website.
To find out how Ticket Luck works, Click here
For any information regarding accessible seating and services for guests with mobility, vision and/or hearing impairments.
Our timings are 7:00am to 1:00 am Eastern Standard Time.