Davis Tickets 2022
SPORTS IN DAVIS
- Sat Sep 17 2022Buy UC Davis Aggies vs. San Diego Toreros, UC Davis Health Stadium Tickets for Sat Sep 17 2022 UC Davis Aggies vs. San Diego Toreros, UC Davis Health Stadium tickets for 09/17 07:00 PM at UC Davis Health Stadium ,Davis ,CA
- Sat Sep 17 2022
- Sat Sep 24 2022Buy UC Davis Aggies vs. Weber State Wildcats, UC Davis Health Stadium Tickets for Sat Sep 24 2022 UC Davis Aggies vs. Weber State Wildcats, UC Davis Health Stadium tickets for 09/24 07:00 PM at UC Davis Health Stadium ,Davis ,CA
- Sat Sep 24 2022
- Sat Oct 15 2022Buy UC Davis Aggies vs. Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, UC Davis Health Stadium Tickets for Sat Oct 15 2022 UC Davis Aggies vs. Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, UC Davis Health Stadium tickets for 10/15 04:00 PM at UC Davis Health Stadium ,Davis ,CA
- Sat Oct 15 2022
- Sat Oct 29 2022Buy UC Davis Aggies vs. Cal Poly Mustangs, UC Davis Health Stadium Tickets for Sat Oct 29 2022 UC Davis Aggies vs. Cal Poly Mustangs, UC Davis Health Stadium tickets for 10/29 04:00 PM at UC Davis Health Stadium ,Davis ,CA
- Sat Oct 29 2022
CONCERTS IN DAVIS
- Sat Sep 24 2022Buy Weird Al Yankovic, Jackson Hall at Mondavi Center Tickets for Sat Sep 24 2022 Weird Al Yankovic, Jackson Hall at Mondavi Center tickets for 09/24 07:30 PM at Jackson Hall at Mondavi Center ,Davis ,CA
- Sat Sep 24 2022
- Wed Oct 05 2022Buy Amos Lee, Jackson Hall at Mondavi Center Tickets for Wed Oct 05 2022 Amos Lee, Jackson Hall at Mondavi Center tickets for 10/05 07:30 PM at Jackson Hall at Mondavi Center ,Davis ,CA
- Wed Oct 05 2022
Venues of Davis
Davis Tickets Related Questions
What are the best upcoming Events in Davis City in 2022?
- Meow Meow
- Weird Al Yankovic
- UC Davis Aggies vs. San Diego Toreros
- UC Davis Aggies vs. Northern Arizona Lumberjacks
- UC Davis Aggies vs. Weber State Wildcats
What is going on tonight in Davis?No event is happening in Davis tonight.
Top Festivals in Davis City in 2022?There is no Festival event happening in Davis.
Experience the quality of life and a vigorous progressive community in a small-town style of Davis city. It is a university-oriented city noted for energy conservation, environmental programs, green belts, parks, preservation of trees, British red double-decker buses, bicycle paths, record number of bicycles per capital and the quality of its educational institutions.
Davis is a city in Yolo County, California, US and a part of the Sacramento - Arden-Arcade - Roseville Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of California Department of Finance estimates, the city had a total population of 60,308 in 2000 which increased to 64,938 in 2007. It is the largest city in Yolo County, and the 126th largest in the state, by population.
The climate in Davis resembles that of nearby Sacramento and lies within a Mediterranean climate zone. The city thus receives fairly dry, hot summers and mild, wet winters.
Davis is regarded as a strongly leftist-liberal town with significant bike path mileage and the home of the University of California, Davis. In 2006, Davis was ranked as the second most educated city after Arlington, Virginia in the United States by CNN Money Magazine.
Entertainment & Recreation
Entertainment is the main delight for the dwellers as well as visitors of Davis. Its hard to imagine an area with a wide variety of entertainment attractions than Davis. Several hot spots featuring world class entertainment in the region include Applegate Dance Studio, Varsity Theater, The Mondavi Center for the performing Arts and many.
The Applegate Dance Studio is known for promoting arts appreciation in Davis. It provides dwellers with both dance education and extraordinary dance performances. New dancers as well as drop-in dancers are welcome. You may either pause to earn good time at the Varsity Theatre, located in the heart of downtown Davis. The theater has featured several musical, dance and theatrical groups.
The Mondavi Center for the Performing Arts has also made a mark in bringing a whole new stage for performing arts to Yolo County. The Mondavi Center offers its patrons the state-of-the-art 1,800-seat Jackson Hall, the versatile 250-seat Studio Theater, reception rooms, a grand lobby, a landscaped entry plaza, convenient parking, and many other amenities.
Today, Davis residents enjoy an extensive network of bike lanes, bike paths, and grade-separated bicycle crossings throughout the season. The flat terrain and temperate climate of the region are also conducive to bicycling. In 2005, Davis was given a whole new recognition as the first Platinum Level City in the US by the Bicycle-Friendly Community program of the League of American Bicyclists.
Culture and Festivals
Be there in Davis to treat yourself to the eclectic cultural attractions of the region. Since the city is home to diverse population, it has become an amalgam of various cultures. There has never a dull moment in the city where a continuous stream of bands, speakers and various workshops occurs throughout the weekend. Also of interest is the fact the majority of the festivals celebrated in Davis are solar powered.
Picnic Day is an annual event held on third Saturday in April at the University of California, Davis. It is the largest student-run event in the US which starts off with a parade, as well as features the UC Davis California Aggie Marching Band-uh. It runs through campus and around downtown Davis and culminates in a music concert. You may have over 150 free events that drag nearly 50,000 people to the city every year.
Dont miss to take part in Dachshund races, aka the Doxie Derby, the Davis Rock Challenge, the Chemistry Magic Show, the sheep dog trials, and of course the wonderful food and other vendors by student groups. In addition to these items, there are exhibits and demonstration by different departments to enjoy, such as the Cole Facility, which until recently showed a fistulated cow.
Get some time out for yourself and visit UC Davis Arboretum and botanical garden. There is a scenic collection of plants from all over the world grown in different sections of the park.
Besides, there are notable oak and native plant collections, a small redwood grove and waterway adding to the beauty. You can occasionally see herons, kingfishers, ducks and cormorants around the waterways.
The Davis Farmers Market is a place where participants sell their fruits and vegetables, baked goods, dairy and meat products, crafts and plants.
It is held every Wednesday evening and Saturday morning and from April to October, it hosts Picnic in the Park, with musical events and food sold from restaurant stands.