CONCERTS IN CHESTERFIELD
- Sun Aug 28 2022Buy Weird Al Yankovic, Chesterfield Amphitheater Tickets for Sun Aug 28 2022 Weird Al Yankovic, Chesterfield Amphitheater tickets for 08/28 07:45 PM at Chesterfield Amphitheater ,Chesterfield ,MO
- Sun Aug 28 2022
- Fri Sep 02 2022Buy The Driver Era, The Factory - Chesterfield Tickets for Fri Sep 02 2022 The Driver Era, The Factory Chesterfield tickets for 09/02 07:00 PM at The Factory Chesterfield ,Chesterfield ,MO
- Fri Sep 02 2022
- Tue Sep 06 2022Buy The Shins, The Factory - Chesterfield Tickets for Tue Sep 06 2022 The Shins, The Factory Chesterfield tickets for 09/06 08:00 PM at The Factory Chesterfield ,Chesterfield ,MO
- Tue Sep 06 2022
- Fri Sep 16 2022Buy Christopher Cross, The Factory - Chesterfield Tickets for Fri Sep 16 2022 Christopher Cross, The Factory Chesterfield tickets for 09/16 08:00 PM at The Factory Chesterfield ,Chesterfield ,MO
- Fri Sep 16 2022
- Sat Sep 17 2022Buy The Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Chesterfield Amphitheater Tickets for Sat Sep 17 2022 The Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Chesterfield Amphitheater tickets for 09/17 06:30 PM at Chesterfield Amphitheater ,Chesterfield ,MO
- Sat Sep 17 2022
- Sun Sep 25 2022Buy Jackyl & Stephen Pearcy, The Factory - Chesterfield Tickets for Sun Sep 25 2022 Jackyl & Stephen Pearcy, The Factory Chesterfield tickets for 09/25 06:30 PM at The Factory Chesterfield ,Chesterfield ,MO
- Sun Sep 25 2022
- Mon Oct 03 2022Buy Conan Gray, The Factory - Chesterfield Tickets for Mon Oct 03 2022 Conan Gray, The Factory Chesterfield tickets for 10/03 07:30 PM at The Factory Chesterfield ,Chesterfield ,MO
- Mon Oct 03 2022
- Wed Oct 12 2022Buy Killer Queen, The Factory - Chesterfield Tickets for Wed Oct 12 2022 Killer Queen, The Factory Chesterfield tickets for 10/12 07:30 PM at The Factory Chesterfield ,Chesterfield ,MO
- Wed Oct 12 2022
- Tue Nov 08 2022Buy W.A.S.P., The Factory - Chesterfield Tickets for Tue Nov 08 2022 W.A.S.P., The Factory Chesterfield tickets for 11/08 08:00 PM at The Factory Chesterfield ,Chesterfield ,MO
- Tue Nov 08 2022
- Wed Nov 09 2022Buy I Prevail, Pierce The Veil, Fit For a King & Yours Truly, The Factory - Chesterfield Tickets for Wed Nov 09 2022 I Prevail, Pierce The Veil, Fit For a King & Yours Truly, The Factory Chesterfield tickets for 11/09 07:00 PM at The Factory Chesterfield ,Chesterfield ,MO
- Wed Nov 09 2022
- Turnpike Troubadours Chesterfield MO Tickets
- The Driver Era Chesterfield MO Tickets
- The Shins Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Christopher Cross Chesterfield MO Tickets
- The Ozark Mountain Daredevils Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Trombone Shorty Orleans Avenue Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Trombone Shorty And Orleans Avenue Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Jackyl Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Wheeler Walker Jr Chesterfield MO Tickets
- South Rock Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Conan Gray Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Paramore Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Killer Queen Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Death Cab For Cutie Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Ryan Adams Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Slander Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Celebrating Billy Joel Americas Piano Man Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Puddles Pity Party & Piff The Magic Dragon Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Liquid Stranger Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Yours Truly Chesterfield MO Tickets
- The March King Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Pierce Veil Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Pierce The Veil Chesterfield MO Tickets
- I Prevail Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Fit For A King Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Daniel Howell Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Puscifer Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Dropkick Murphys Chesterfield MO Tickets
- Rainbow Kitten Surprise Chesterfield MO Tickets
Venues of Chesterfield
Chesterfield Tickets Related Questions
What are the best upcoming Events in Chesterfield City in 2022?
- Australian Pink Floyd Show
- Puddles Pity Party & Piff the Magic Dragon
- Weird Al Yankovic
- Celebrating Billy Joel - America's Piano Man
- Death Cab for Cutie
What is going on tonight in Chesterfield?
- Turnpike Troubadours
Top Festivals in Chesterfield City in 2022?There is no Festival event happening in Chesterfield.
The area of Derbyshire, England is considered a booming tourist attraction thanks to its wonderful cities and towns that promises some really good times for the tourists.
Of these, Chesterfield is considered the brightest jewel on the glowing crown of England. As a famous market town and borough of Derbyshire, England; Chesterfield offers many exciting sights and enjoyable attractions.
Let us brief you about this splendid city that never runs short of entertainment. The rivers of Rother and Hipper joins in the north of the city of Derby, making way for this beautiful city that is also the second largest town in Derbyshire.
It has a long glorious history that dates back to many centuries ago. In Domesday, the town was known as Cestrefeld which mean open field. The area got early attention as a market town for whole of the north east of Derbyshire.
In 1204, King John gave it a market charter and also made it a free borough. Then Elizabeth I granted a charter of its incorporation in 1594. Some changes in towns boundaries have been made since then, and many new neighborhoods were included in Chesterfield.
Till the 19th century, Chesterfield emerged as a major industrial center, all thanks to railway line that attracted many traders to this area.
Today, Chesterfield attracts tourists and visitors not only because of its attraction but also because of its picture-perfect location and easy accessibility. Whether you are travelling by road and rail, you can find the town quite accessible. Choose the M1 motorway or the Midland Railway station as they are located on a short distance from the town centre.
The major part of Chesterfield experience is, of course, its markets. Held every Monday, Friday and Saturday, the market features more than 250 stalls selling almost anything you can think of. A flea market also takes place each Thursday, hence multiplying shopping opportunities in the town.
Shopping spree does not end here as the Victorian market hall has much more to offer. Opened seven days a week, this mall offers great shopping facilities and houses some function rooms as well.
Another shoppers paradise is the Shambles located in the middle of the town. This 12th century wonder consists of narrow streets that house several goodies shops and tea rooms. Chesterfields most famous pub, the Royal Oak is also located here. Dating back to 1772, it is considered as one of Britain's oldest pubs. The Chesterfield and District Co-operative Society or simply Co-op is the largest department store of the city.
If shopping does not grasp your attention, then the wonderful architect of Chesterfield will surely do that. Chesterfield is among the architectural wonders of England that symbolizes countrys history in each of its street, building and square.
The city is built over a Roman site and surrounded by some of the loveliest countryside views in the region. The church named Our Lady and All Saints with its crooked spire rule the rest. Built in 14th century, the church remained straight for centuries but then started leaning to the south. Now it leans nearly 9ft and becomes the center of attractions of many locals and tourists.
There are several chapels and ancient houses that rightly projects the elegance of Chesterfield architect.For picnic and good family times, Queen's park remains Chesterfields premier attraction.
The beautiful park offers leisure activities, a beautiful boating lake, lush gardens, play area for children and many related facilities. The park is also used for county cricket matches on occasional basis. Sports like squash, badminton, swimming and tennis can be played in sports centre. The river-side also provides good leisure and recreational opportunities.
Arts and cultural scene of Chesterfield can be explored through town's museums, art galleries and cultural centers. Dining options are plenty and each deserves a go. In live entertainment like music, comedy, dance and festivals, Chesterfield presents the best of the best.
The Winding Wheel is a famous entertainment oriented multi-purpose venue of the town hosting concerts, exhibitions, dance shows and family parties. The Pomegranate Theatre is a great Victorian masterpiece featuring a variety of performances every year. All this ensure that you do not have even a single dull moment in your Chesterfields visit.
Chesterfield is a name synonymous with fun and joy in England. Its rich history, breathtaking locales, wonderful leisure options and booming entertainment scene is bound to make you fall in love with this wonderland of Derbyshire.
So the next time you decide to explore England, then plan a trip to this town and spend good times there!