Vance Joy Omaha Tickets
Subscribe for Alerts!
Oops! The tickets that you are looking for are all sold out. However, we would like to keep you in the loop as soon as more tickets and latest information about the event are available. For that, please provide us with your name and email address.
|Sorry, No tickets available for "Vance Joy".|
|Would you like to try some other Similar Events.|
Details of Vance Joy Omaha Tickets and the Ticket Luck value
Australian, honey-voiced singer, Vance Joy is making quite a splash in the indie-pop scene. Riding on the success of his breakthrough track “Riptide”, he's currently touring alongside Taylor Swift, serving as the main supporting act on her “1989 World Tour”. Omaha will soon enjoy two concerts by the stars and Vance Joy Omaha tickets are available for October 9 & 10 shows.
Know More About Your New Favorite Australian – Interesting Vance Joy Facts
- His name is inspired from a character in the book “Bliss”, written by fellow Australian Peter Carey. The character was a storyteller so James Keogh (his real name) thought it to be a great fit.
- Obsessed with Metallica, Joy learned to play guitar by imitating the band's intros.
- He's a film buff. Ask him anything about a film including release dates and he will tell you.
- The first CD that he bought was of Savage Garden.
- Vance Joy enjoys going to dance clubs as the electrifying and smoky ambiance allows him to blend in and have a great time listening and dancing to different beats.
- His song “Riptide” has been covered by Taylor Swift.
In a recent interview Vance Joy stated that he's having the time of his life opening for the pop diva, Taylor Swift. They are performing in front of sold out crowd and Joy couldn't have asked for a more promising platform. Talking about Swift he said, “She's the queen of managing huge crowd. They are so enthusiastic and she kind of communicates with them so effectively.”