U2 Barcelona Tickets
|U2 Barcelona Tickets Tickets|
|U2 & Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds|| Estadio Olimpico Lluis Companys
Details of U2 Barcelona Tickets and the Ticket Luck value
U2 has many achievements to their name, but their biggest accolade remains the ability to sell out venues and concert tickets. Whenever the phenomenal quartet hits the road they break records. Currently on their iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE” Tour, U2 has just wrapped up an immensely successful North American leg and will soon head to Europe for an extended run. In October, Bono, The Edge, Larry Mullen and Adam Clayton will land in Spain for four concerts and U2 Barcelona tickets are selling like hot cakes.
5 Reasons You Shouldn't Miss U2's iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE” Tour
- U2 will be celebrating their years of music, going back to where it all begun. The band will be honoring the music of late 70s and early 80s, especially punk genre that inspired them to pick their instruments in the first place.
- U2 goes bigger with every tour – and they pull it off! The band is known for its massive stage design and ingenuity they bring to the sets with their themes. This time the quartet has used massive pair of screens as the centerpiece, placed above the stage and there is a catwalk inside them.
- The band has come up with an innovative new sound system. Series of speakers are hung from the ceiling, placed evenly throughout the arena and the result is more intimate and crisp sound.
- U2 are one of the best live performers. They know how to engage the crowd and due to the amazing sets the create, the action is spread out across the entire venue. The Edge, Bono, Adam and Larry play well into the packed crowd and their connection with the fans is simply incredible.
- They are the masters of anthemic stadium sing alongs. No matter what the song, U2 can coax thousands of fans to join them into singing it with them. It's a breathtaking sight.