Carrie Underwood Washington Tickets
Subscribe for Alerts!
Oops! The tickets that you are looking for are all sold out. However, we would like to keep you in the loop as soon as more tickets and latest information about the event are available. For that, please provide us with your name and email address.
|Sorry, No tickets available for "Carrie Underwood".|
|Would you like to try some other Similar Events.|
Details of Carrie Underwood Washington Tickets and the Ticket Luck value
With years of stardom already behind her, Carrie Underwood is out with a brand new album that has got both the fans and critics raving. Clearly her strongest album yet, the country diva has decided to take the songs on a road spin and will soon head to Verizon Center. If you have attended her concert before then you probably know that she sounds even better live. So don't give those Carrie Underwood Washington tickets a miss.
Top Reasons Why Carrie Underwood is a Superstar
Carrie Underwood has built a stellar music career on cinematic songs that are packed with emotions and brilliant storytelling. Here's why the American Idol winner deserves every bit of fans' love and respect.
- Finding immense success in commercial country pop, Underwood occasionally dips into more traditional sounds as well and there is a touch of gospel in her music.
- A talented songwriter, Carrie knows how to weave and present a delicious tale. Her songs are full of interesting stories about love, heartbreak and fascinating effects, all revolving around intriguing characters.
- Carrie Underwood is the youngest member of the Grand Ole Opry and at 32 has already been declared “Country Music's Reigning Queen”.
- Underwood has released five albums so far and all of them have topped the Billboard Country charts. She has won 7 Grammy Awards and her career is still young, so who knows how many she will continue to add.
- Underwood has recorded sold out attendance at most of her live tours and she's ready to bring the house down on “The Storyteller Tour — Stories in the Round”.